Re: [AVTCORE] WG last call on draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-01

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Wed, 20 March 2013 14:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6952; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363788691; x=1364998291; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=vGSU/FgmOXsS/uc1acnuEAFxmWZTWjOo/2oijYVzJcY=; b=OZAeT2qhlNJ6tPAWcfv8yJacnF40JsyTTovA6xT+Ztthjako7AHE+AFB Z4mf7IoENzzj+4k7o+7breuE+qzLMrl2mQ/Vh5AlzWbUAE9t1vUEc/Olt E5GMXtA8tm9Lk7zj+RuigSSJBHn+CbPfAT6Cjc1WPzqDTAVlLM7TKxIvP 0=;