Re: [AVTCORE] comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-05

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Tue, 08 November 2011 17:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eckelcu@cisco.com; l=5081; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320772933; x=1321982533; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=UsBxAH+929hzpaXBh/Ov4P4jnMHbcaqYowx2cY3Wc4o=; b=ah+UKQ6VhhPn677ttA5BW4/rRZ3V9T4I/oxH6hsyZF7H4w5RY4jU2GNu nqzUeu7MccmdTZm6Dk4pJIfMNb+/nifr0dIgsWvSXwWzB7fUKBs8mf6qZ scEuf38Aauommo0AnZ2+r+xxMQwRmcGSXDWrL7Q/Ez1MPJc3a8hj5W08B Q=;