Re: [AVTCORE] Mail regarding draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc

Julius Friedman <juliusfriedman@gmail.com> Wed, 17 December 2014 14:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=QVNfCMnNmsLXOaLX3Q4mm7fVmsEt8cP/a4gDLV0I1M4=; b=wtZODz1YivpPO2nGL7hZCyr7vJXXLsu5zPsS+ufBiTCYHvh8dcNVeFT1bFPavzAq5j aZ/7IlUjOM2c8prLQ+AhUR2RZ12Fs40QHAho9VmPZDNB6b8M8p2McdL4wUa0icCvie26 T93td6BPnFH5wjLJ44emoJ/YF4HWbdn2SjYVJ/vZpVPMlF1p5fWJCvAQ0V5XjX71a/5T BPIS7oxT6FOCw4wTJcSdl03xpQeNHxMANimRJrvecxXqkFVS6PFi6IqhEvQ+MX/A84lE xtfkNLoAYjd9YkC7Nhq8fwkrSCkYtO9DR40btlwfKMH0hm6QZci5sQxpaLTluCznr2TB hLUg==
References: <CACFvNHXLk2+2h2wYtTOR-uJm=AB7coBO8O9EQkT44yeZsA5UQA@mail.gmail.com> <CACFvNHWu8Yqs4fccjn4nBiypqXxvDdiDDmR7B=va-Fjnpmff8g@mail.gmail.com> <B1289322-A9FE-4EB1-BAFE-B53B8B57E2CB@tno.nl> <CACFvNHW-unBgBF=nsNW7EPd+-5-4=_y_00eBCg-6_TVLJooODA@mail.gmail.com> <CALw1_Q2QF71goA_W9AVmSrHEMA4yuPSW2vZhYSmu1uQ5p21pWw@mail.gmail.com> <CACFvNHVdBS_sAMjB=N2Ok1R-K9XV4oyri2Q+U-t0AhxyENu-Gg@mail.gmail.com> <FCC100FC8D6B034CB88CD8173B2DA1582031BBFD@EXC-MBX03.tsn.tno.nl> <CACFvNHX9WDgyVL+6crNaXB99ry0+qjSJPnmbn3b6EER2wD9OCw@mail.gmail.com> <FCC100FC8D6B034CB88CD8173B2DA1582031DB12@EXC-MBX03.tsn.tno.nl> <CACFvNHXs+rzoomzfueBKSTWe8noNAjgyVsknq-YnNF9vmqZ00A@mail.gmail.com> <27CF275E-2456-4D18-BB25-75E147411214@tno.nl>