Re: [babel] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 16 February 2022 23:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5w+iUvk3V9SQf2Y302jKpUzjp2uN4hlcBEUCioHypmY=; b=h5oOw7aMpL9HIEk+jeZfZ1Pml8tj8YQW6LDCXmoTiU1wNJljA64ug4SYw0o9ScSlYa 0J9/87W8urwwoRTSUx+BWrM5T7Z93P8bfUBoLA//vB22yW4ClUhy7IMVHkeiCJ0fLmmk COOl8wME9KTtm2YVoKXoZHUzmq6G7vfOkk7Y8n4rPDMPEnL/HG1BOe8YrrLUtpcBaRid Bo9hEEvK25RHSVUNAooAq+ziU+oOr0Phhgqx1Ufr/lwEQ8dw9M3pIE9rp1xApukLlOcc qGzhRemNeIwQkdHrERHlWJXZECX8mFAU4Iqw5lq+0WYCug+mv1fm73mw2PF+KJjKukLQ YkXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5w+iUvk3V9SQf2Y302jKpUzjp2uN4hlcBEUCioHypmY=; b=X9M5H0hW9q5Rc7jcY+mJhEYn6HGMyTIuhwNtW8gir/na4r1CMrO3Au+od9wDx68PTO Cqg/2BxrfwUIjSdiSEVXu7xbtwuafZ6rKez6fp5alZdP9Gt49o8lgY4trqq7DVhuSJWV xCQwUA5jPsWgGdyGXn0KZHtWF+2Htqyo7kaL0TNe4OLnkbopT/PHRSpinX2Wy1oLE/77 CZQHblLRIUURgGf4X+psKaVdwl/rEYt5vTXakk31vwnR12o4rv9HYfeUPpo8WxVusHLo lsMBvnGD+GJkFUWI66Yz1aivYz5jZz/+STtUjPcz41I7O0wxJifn7slsPw6IOHSh711n nXXg==