Re: [Banana] Updated Charter

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 26 September 2017 20:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10608; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1506458310; x=1507667910; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=/bqnL72qluypq5QbUOBA0JGLpJCn/lUELYDkFN3Qxhw=; b=HyLLeuDe/83VJ1xVd0tpjDvdA/8ACe3e0JlsSVcjfb4ksAKISzbSNzVr Jm1Ytgz5i7s7cY5bv+BwjkHUxoPOJSZ6r3t+tx112NSe3nPE7tIDmM+Cf nSzSh/h4AJnxd29hfatZLo9E9rTNbv//G/68aLPksj19Uczjjm8kdWQCo s=;