Re: [bcause] interest and scope?

Yu Tianpeng <yutianpeng.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 22 March 2019 17:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BQn09YBw6R3xRpfOvpX6qj9vEtHSP0uz3AO9Yr2MjY8=; b=qIuL+V+5BL87zhUI+kYyEo1k67UReKn+lERMGkot4lmZxyCUdVYWYDz6Ul6HLDoffm M6+AXyLji7zvrsSPnP8eLW6wUMpCL6dR4OmKJ3KmbeeGmdJEx38l55bziMvWwk2cQldB geDnEscqibYeGIBiMURb4WHZl0B1l2pv1ihWOQfS2p3zDoZ6Zr582/tLzMwAH2R8dZ7R 1Pdmu0GnROyBt86dGOd/iVh8DTobW5sB3xAa8fGOw5A1HbOrrTHNpQ3wY6LHcToOrzU8 N+z0MArE7V7KaeN8wrHc3VR/qbD+ZslNbEp9MwJKEXl0qCVtDQilyJtZGHvK75qLwsFa MBtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BQn09YBw6R3xRpfOvpX6qj9vEtHSP0uz3AO9Yr2MjY8=; b=T4JvIjSVFiuAUFodmgApY6r8izlYKNewow+y8ynn2ogWlpX6PorWNrm+huUwcwg+Jc VAM6ZI4gto9enPBRa+yv6W/ZYtjGVBxFKvzx3DcLFHe3VHMXAKt7Xzfwlo4VLoL0vDEo Q85nq+XqQhxBPfruHJQGRz2/JTI+ICpgDexdkpTD8xPW+erjEiCsI1MOTxgKyxKUhc/K SIGcH2Yo4xiDGHrm9hOl22Us0XkRLfSE87oII0RT4vXd5E+rugHyFf80FYVcQP0AuHwA +Qd7UwR1qoqPsD3b+3BSFSuLg1oSNWkvVTQ1bFgc688qOycjqq+ddclmiIktWB3b9NpO vJMQ==