[bcause] 答复: [Bcause] interest and scope?

"qinfengwei" <qinfengwei@chinamobile.com> Thu, 14 March 2019 13:35 UTC

From: qinfengwei <qinfengwei@chinamobile.com>
To: bcause@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 21:35:07 +0800
Subject: [bcause] 答复: [Bcause] interest and scope?

Hi,
	We have updated the S-CUSP protocol draft and the architecture
draft.
 S-CUSP protocol draft:
                   Major revision of the draft to bring it closer to the
deployed implementations

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-protocol-04
Architecture draft:
				  Editorial improvements and the addition of
some Security Considerations material

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-architectur
e-04

Any comments are welcomed.