Re: [BEHAVE] presentations at IETF82

Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com> Wed, 28 September 2011 21:05 UTC

From: Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com>
To: 'Marc Blanchet' <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:08:22 +0000
x-originating-ip: [157.54.51.90]
Cc: "behave@ietf.org" <behave@ietf.org>, "behave-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <behave-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] presentations at IETF82

We said last time we would complete the existing milestones, including meeting as needed to finish them.
Not doing so was never part of the question.

We also said we'd consider the MIB work as being (the management) part of existing work, if there's enough interest.  (And there seems to be.)

We will give priority to presentations that are on existing milestones.
If there is still time left over, we'll allow presentations on things that are in scope for discussion but have no milestones (even if they later move to another group).

That's because even if work is happening elsewhere, some things are good to also have the behave WG review.   As long as we're meeting anyway, we can use leftover meeting time, if any, to have a higher bandwidth review of other items that should be reviewed by behave folks, rather than just using the mailing list.

Hope that clarifies,
-Dave