Re: [bess] WGLC, IPR and implementation poll on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-02

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Tue, 01 June 2021 23:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yiTBcPn7H4jP+YxuDg+EFTNllznV5tpitRJtt4HyTiA=; b=nVhNsG+nE2Z9+SQ/XSF0k3M73n7U1/G2nrr7EPhxusfUQLStEor3lpNH1Lp66xFJd9 BULkl2S53GRQeLnVrNbzQFhRmhCH6sRmoMVaV2m9XDdAhuEYpxMpcPMDtB7sCeofly0B 3urkPYcp0/hcB3x12/cic6ZW6rM4fMZIryBqpE0P4ykj9hbEU2/Wwl/S3hMWjR4B8A6f 7gQh8oUcvWvGqkmM/575Exf0XLmyCdbVhzdqN+GV+OpfoK7+HVYbQOaSdzxCKRVIQmM6 IkXIKLqD1jWsb9YBkG4ATR9oOj6sYoPSV0TK3kuzRbDvcNhCR3jh2/0B6SxyE65JAN15 +MNg==