Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding-03

Nabeel Cocker <nabeel@nuagenetworks.net> Sat, 18 February 2017 04:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nuagenetworks-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=bs7Mgu4iPvM8VBTRC6DP2jrngLwUPgl+WUtStd84W/8=; b=U5tg0f5JP58pZftQqbYslekYluTQOucGoHx5DAnKZwwhuSwpmwGVr/3IWFsCZqjRRz ALZH/46X04CR9Tb2QziF9xGPpw5Ll6qkZ7xxYIafJZv68zZG1fXUa5vG/YGr2Yodso75 KMRAi1J3LaVCIOmGyMG/nl52ly6JLDptypnJhoR2GraQ/7yC3gW9fGIeqgSAWdySQQub +vnNI49Jelk7NFEG1gahyo4JrAf73K/m1Z25MfxFIjma5riUBibkdxo/QHadINrXp6Wm FcxgYvcawyaTFcRqXV2pEUnkVPHR7mCRcxellrGNCxywfVUIZcEUFF7Deg8wos6fOD7e k5JQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=bs7Mgu4iPvM8VBTRC6DP2jrngLwUPgl+WUtStd84W/8=; b=N5HGP/OsdCaXaV6T/xyL98ar+Fp658FaS8kykNh+OBVe7KVAa7KZ/Z46s9/APDbV7+ d2LD6TI6SiML8MlXjCfPKKzcrUs0iTFGgYnGGDvig4jZJJkMtCB8CRT8Y0v0pQupJ9GF 9Vq3votXRmktr/EhCAu3NfNPztaG7QOLlanpGtCAivdil8+W2FeBRGkAD8i6g1QTP7cj X6onuJAwoCXoDbEVODj0qnw+9gFsMFE88p5GnWgB7svcr5sNyVQJc02HXvK0zbI6MZ7R nNUIlcIhJ+KxZrbEsrmfP06J65+YnfKJs6l0g4dTMS4MFwdUb9puuzZuCAzYft0q6avL H48g==