Re: [bess] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-bess-datacenter-gateway-10: (with DISCUSS)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 20 May 2021 14:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=erKqx7ArtEqnJzfnAG5UnFp3JoGOjoo/TnQyT++ZUuo=; b=SQkvsJWF6d05dhcgTpciHgXPk4Zn3wvlFbo511UTR/nGWmRPNmvQmqkgEC026nQgfG MuJ36fQEkZ1Eszq8PqH5DRcjuc7nNTwVU1FMJDtAS/2pFP91aMqWDOi/XsMxKVYfzOx/ lfbgQjhtNZgHISOnUXHyYjoAQeY/S6IxvKFLgANw+V5DwW7nqNKuun6TsHiPICuh4wZH PcpiOx93143btJ8+pccHW00JbPYL5IX8fDXh0RdN/x+yYsJ6W1q0Q/ES1pBEM/1P25mT D9Lj4xwwKPzRyKbx31mOH4Rcsc1b+KeYuhMxa3e5Q7u8t8bEuGx5usT1cj6iBh3ds+bM uzpA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=erKqx7ArtEqnJzfnAG5UnFp3JoGOjoo/TnQyT++ZUuo=; b=iuoJGD6F8pAw93vFDmoNMkuZFq/eLi+UdlcIv9Am3TYMlHCshMfSYMlqCgukLT7BBr eDi51NQNwZF2dCMjiUvamEgDsfijICdwbsgu0wcROyzNX6QTnVdXFMxMKqOLQWWEBrq4 zrtuDMVBKhxvwafzwtZ0PQWtbLVoKDiKvDupCXKkoArrV+ogfoFAD6KDwuQy+Cl064mQ NNaYgmldZNZJDRfySBWeuuGBcvr0WobwygmnM1ki/Ifn6C97JT0dHFon6MhHhPty+agR RUYAz8k7aLezValuvTZyM3lDNYaxDift3ILTkv3wfo7nzL+UhiuaXC4sKJlBGYPZ7xdH b8xQ==