Re: [Bier] FW: I-D Action: draft-kumar-bier-use-cases-01.txt

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 02 February 2015 17:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=nPqQ38EnL93azBk0Dm8pXw5h4Nls0awXT2t+inGX2uI=; b=sWRi8jRkahys+UR8o3CyeB5NPRjV5tWFu5n+0cOXfE37EU+kpWYsBxSEn8zGKfgRiZ oBBnVZua6DRSindCVagRwW40YlyiFDGX0eoJ4r2MLJ7M/aSQSaCm5oCwz/2tyWVtOqn1 fI1N/7Vzq3R4606Kn+VWx0Zv+W2YBmt/GONuhBEgQYie6oeB/s5EmJ/xKladpfvPyq4u AShvTQ0kfaoV2AQlJMXyK+oDK+GTWotOsF04IoD4GaniwVuFGwMMn8K9/ZOp7vN7FIku A7KoiQkdgCtO2Tiklz5oVQSZoxszTR8jTjq7F2/ewDGsXHDLXPWgeYoQp5ntQrI+27Q/ Iq1w==