Re: [Bier] FW: I-D Action: draft-kumar-bier-use-cases-01.txt

"Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <naikumar@cisco.com> Tue, 03 February 2015 00:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=52561; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1422921853; x=1424131453; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=9A8Ko6q9AMuI36PaJ1M37cj1sR/bkRhVZgB9F3AXN6w=; b=NQo6m2fqZcNHamLXMuYaNTr3z/CDQimBcC6Au+RYeh24hMkRpL2XCQzD G8tYT4dPXh1VpKavUkffKdWP2lpUI/u0Ljx7XHhPZysRnpt3wP4Oq98Er J1adG6eIg2VfL06aowTwkhiUByfMuyaNqFJz08kEkNU8gNGbdUvF2LBax g=;