Re: [Bier] FW: I-D Action: draft-kumar-bier-use-cases-01.txt

"Robinson, Dom" <Dom@id3as.co.uk> Mon, 02 February 2015 11:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=dRjoW5s2mUO4OU1D9bmEJ2IcnIrbHaDb1C1CziQUE40=; b=fUzPi8qkKiofEeFjEvDgHmxcteNIf7vjTe3501pMuZgrm8X0z41yiYh64+k3zTb7Jd GLrUIQTX2hWVOFgLvx77ZbRaYQ3oCbH7C/ddSgFN36HWi76eAzzY+6OQQcFz7mNo5c1G CipxUS5xoJkPtgwz5hQ3sXES7AljJOl+FOd3GdjXbFwGHOBMKxdnw1lAHpN+d5AiPYZ4 ycOgk9y3ncOqn+eFN05hZAJFM5DyBFc1LY9eOoUm23Van4o38U1BUjWaKzRaX/+4smwR Y4F54iY9QSixyTLwuETu81GmcR2ptYOWJfVYKp2SmDwaC6JBDLtMZ+lIot/mmxZqlUoW AC9Q==