Re: [Bier] Request for WG Adoption//FW: New Version Notification for draft-xie-bier-ipv6-encapsulation-08.txt

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Sat, 18 July 2020 13:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=+woKwj/FLaLvMYEM8e5ACMG7SQfHunCiPr6JEYxuUOA=; b=jCz3tvTMuppKIp6rOEIZYh89VqnLqwLHHkPb2TqAwfqPJxaHJWjcDQfi6PVpLv0mvL UowLrsL3NQEFwcyP0LapoOfvhGk0FrxtU5ahNA7tOuma+YeBmtRnUeSIueDiypmlJDrN CZHLNolHTINGeEKBcWJ4AXbatzlMYhxOprPcL+OF4LjeQQ2VS9VLKsIn+6QVIpLt0DT8 yq3REpVtcL6yxrR/0xDARzzS4ZT3QZVfPMzfYfCjEcV2gC7PzHb77Zeg/TT5K84dZx4V 7wJ5mnXZ6SS4HYrFYNJAPFQeoDHScr0NGaJkIgtehjsqvabcLSMXstXlMM9K5JMWcEVJ Gv6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+woKwj/FLaLvMYEM8e5ACMG7SQfHunCiPr6JEYxuUOA=; b=In4kzpaSbsIhHqkVNN11yC/9MmyOLRlE+D1iLOLGeBLgkrAtZIriDc2Yl0KL5mXMbc 2vB6FgvdPurTW2E/QmfS2dHsfLfVwn+f6j/gJtAa9tplo3nGvTi/xwPNi7yw5niN+MpY H+qgRSquyyuqAXxDEcifDnkYWzF0Ml26xtn9+0E1yzDB1l7zkNMyUh2N1oV7917pSxJg 6LoF9nUhVcOgnKEWH4fh+vn99W2CsrU44xY9O7uZwgKVEbMJo8YQSG5tpvzn2nHTo9bH i6TiP6q8UoPbmheeikBg6895wSWMGLPlRZiQQ1/WhJu+R8+27c1JIr9fsqBqv3XuNn6P pwYw==