Re: [Bier] Request for WG Adoption//FW: New Version Notification for draft-xie-bier-ipv6-encapsulation-08.txt

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Thu, 16 July 2020 15:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=erqOg4cBtR2mPVbwGFWvihV0oaoPiWmSGdkjxuenIyU=; b=rB2Lrw0d6AqDUHJEzpAqTIlNzYs93lgxwcqh6cViKvWv8HaJzu4Bz7F1WwxRAffTJw IIgzDdWXT3hA5erHMbAxpycnIoyPKibloZzL2esjDzbvC0zQGdLTiBATQwAPRVTn/2HX nrQxUr6EbqgwMUJR0FKGe4VRZdcX/Hx948PvDgpM8rFqrqAB536im4PYS/hfgePfz9iI oZCrQbchU4Dvgr62Kq7YuaP4O/u5oNJx9wYpCiR8GVrbugHJEzvHrAA8ch+kCiUPhVmY kq7EqOmEYHOn1hGfyycNeCGkIUPwxLo6bz3Fp8HwGDPuKmUsHwrCvcQObbMW+u65quor Lr2Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=erqOg4cBtR2mPVbwGFWvihV0oaoPiWmSGdkjxuenIyU=; b=KVo1HEs8CkdUVnhR15P95QZYNBxNVYp/rmLqgatCGqpIgYBTxWMdVizTZrfbNh2eBa BR+5EMXBCI3AswUunwiXE/chKKIJuwo5Cu4YCoM5FMXYKEIshdsj13PqBcmc/hdyp3ix Qe8pAwLtGTTTtCAPb8FHojIuqI+i5mjplpInRnmMLYUSfxxTn1tUh68W9ahqRdXjeAS/ FA20TKq6afvcFfReRqTka6kl8THJJ1Ki9PUGWiChqr0EecSiyaWGy5qsvhTxhqqIe/xx MpReS5uF9P1cq9woCnSaSlYfM8YQ1bupdfNRt72/c6Ocidnue783YTo/fcPLIWS27nte ooDg==