[Bier] BIER/IPv6 Requirements and Solutions

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 07 August 2020 14:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5peRLw6BpFCvfNKP6uvymDeIlAyhutTYjmZUwZSK5To=; b=tkWl7huNuhQoeFVSVIkMCVHF7RmRYDnTCfZ2W9w04vCZDwP5plKE5dkgQmmkSimtRV VP/u+KQY5cR6ImPWOGu13VS5a94xl5Foq/KQZRErUYEQW8qMPuryOgqgaahEdxVZXU/U 1ZR/5i3Ex+GLgA1LdNCxRwzyVIWp1dUZC+xkJk74L6k1Aief6nzb5FZgbGQkGJeeAB2f GjJ7HAAtUK9P6iJDoS/Bt2YQgSToQkZy7gWHiiF4i51qDgsmKiBI9zvd2gx7Uy2iVCWX VJR8O3ZOyCkBJ5yKhDzaSd52orE1IeXkW1GF5cKKpoydBcZzw6TUqKbOCU58f4f+i4VD f7QQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5peRLw6BpFCvfNKP6uvymDeIlAyhutTYjmZUwZSK5To=; b=pAA98KDkOEgU8HkxWzjcCBNcPp4zWpCpBeCSvMlq2aC/CYVEsDj6lMjK1FEr9crAoV eJHercsClImN3J6xiHFSt33H+cbKCJnGV8KCzB6pEVU8LdCJeARe4BATLfIi2O7SnHhP OXEE/bxRiYMnoAvae9oxYebF48SO/iU5b7Qm9XDhjzMXmRGfidm9qzXq7YC9k7gCjTI+ tHhn+9eNDJLVI5wsw/Ew/fwPSJBkACOc+IH979IJN1/432U6ez3qXIGZT3OuQsyRKrxr x2J8eG5qutLQ61dAlfA5xIN4o2fdYnlxnEDMsUgnRfWojXazKnjJWdehEJQrbhyqwSo9 C7Zg==