Re: [BLISS] Initial ringtonesfordraft-alexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Mon, 03 August 2009 17:45 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 13:44:04 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: L.Liess@telekom.de
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8825; t=1249321445; x=1250185445; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[BLISS]=20Initial=09ringtonesfordraft-a lexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns |Sender:=20 |To:=20L.Liess@telekom.de; bh=Beve6RJkYtTXu1j4LR92TyofdtkooiVX+0ic6H5Wkts=; b=KmEHhjMU05M0PbJJf5k7uQSNkHWa/bppnfDogafn3vLv4ILe2u7QhR0xwA vaezMKjcOUoa8Gt6F4yF7UO0XaMI+LFCdRxbJWySqJShHf/b/Y03Zbd1mfgV HnwCs1IbEL;