Re: [BLISS] Initial ringtonesfordraft-alexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns

<L.Liess@telekom.de> Mon, 03 August 2009 13:33 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:32:56 +0200
From: L.Liess@telekom.de
To: john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com
Cc: bliss@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [BLISS] Initial ringtonesfordraft-alexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns

John,

I agree with you.  Maybe we should add some new text with recommendations about how new alert-identifiers should/ should not be defined.  E.g. we could insert following text at the end of chapter 7.1: "When defining new alert-identifiers, names that reflect the meaning, rather than the representation of a tone should be used. "  What do you think?

Laura