Re: [BLISS] Initial ringtonesfordraft-alexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns

<L.Liess@telekom.de> Wed, 05 August 2009 13:50 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:48:54 +0200
References: <4A6EEF5C.1060107@nostrum.com> <40FB0FFB97588246A1BEFB05759DC8A0033A7D3A@S4DE9JSAANI.ost.t-com.de> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1F36370E@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <40FB0FFB97588246A1BEFB05759DC8A0033EB69F@S4DE9JSAANI.ost.t-com.de> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D00233D2D7@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <40FB0FFB97588246A1BEFB05759DC8A0033EC2B2@S4DE9JSAANI.ost.t-com.de> <4A7721E4.7040709@cisco.com>