Re: [bmwg] WG ADOPTION: draft-bhuvan-bmwg-of-controller-benchmarking (terms and meth)

"MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com> Wed, 14 October 2015 21:47 UTC

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com>
To: "Lucien Avramov (lavramov)" <lavramov@cisco.com>, "Castelli, Brian" <Brian.Castelli@spirent.com>, Jacob Rapp <jrapp@vmware.com>, Boris Hassanov <bhassanov@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 17:47:00 -0400
References: <E5E93028-9370-42D6-BD84-872486F7C06C@vmware.com> <004901d105bf$c9c63e80$5d52bb80$@veryxtech.com> <958392291.401644.1444851141552.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <B7B06FB5-C5B1-48CD-BD06-1D5AA0340BAE@vmware.com> <5DD84366-7B46-4851-A283-920EC6F5215A@vmware.com> <D24435F3.17BD5%brian.castelli@spirent.com> <4AF73AA205019A4C8A1DDD32C034631D0BB67F91D5@NJFPSRVEXG0.research.att.com> <561EC976.8090906@cisco.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US