Re: [bmwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-00 - New Version draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-02.txt

"Jan Novak (janovak)" <janovak@cisco.com> Wed, 22 June 2011 08:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=janovak@cisco.com; l=23063; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308731536; x=1309941136; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=ayHQ6lOdQKKfnKU+iWsn2tKUBEw8CDoA/7zwTAYsMz4=; b=harGMQ42ZTNZgReQcB2bAzvx2Q9yESYeaw61QG8IIGmSRXafaxSm5i4p WPFo+UtCgxyxK8/m5px6fU6X+ayTYeh5gghR27S1ppv69cnZaQeMOeyqg Ra9XPuDZGf80AV25VE/Z0esiWLayjE+O5+wC1sRm8TOZK27GfRED+xypR U=;