Re: [bmwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-00 - New Version draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-02.txt

"Jan Novak (janovak)" <janovak@cisco.com> Wed, 22 June 2011 09:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=janovak@cisco.com; l=4866; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308735952; x=1309945552; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=S7e8yo2OLnY1ONEVVWLA//DobpKH7HQkBPUg/8RMIyU=; b=c1dVQA4Thd23nJfCo3U2Bb37gi75+O9UjKfUe1RF5QO32FtuvTZV6UwO QnZCwhDOwIkRAmgs8ptoCz8YXAEVvNj5lgmt4caTstHmZNi2mzpBTNA83 8lJY8R6Ialw+CyV8r4pWuy5L4coRijW2LSSSfQsKuv6ZeDXV06SWYvUUH 8=;