Re: [bmwg] Benchmarking Methodology for SDN Controller Performance - Updated Draft Version

"Bhuvan \(Veryx Technologies\)" <bhuvaneswaran.vengainathan@veryxtech.com> Mon, 10 August 2015 16:50 UTC

From: "Bhuvan (Veryx Technologies)" <bhuvaneswaran.vengainathan@veryxtech.com>
To: 'Khasanov Boris' <khasanov.boris@huawei.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:19:45 +0530
Cc: bmwg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [bmwg] Benchmarking Methodology for SDN Controller Performance - Updated Draft Version

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the clarification.

I really like the proposal of having an MD test case for scalability.  But
at the same time, the measurement/result comparison would be difficult when
multiple dimensions vary simultaneously . Also there may be chances that the
result of one dimension could influence the result of other.

Best regards,

Bhuvan