Re: [calsify] SCHEMA vs New Property

"Tim Hare" <TimHare@comcast.net> Tue, 09 July 2019 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1562705859; bh=F/JMhoquLEUteHNgSkUTUfVvJxHTQIsGohDsCWDGVsg=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=qh1VyRi9ZyJJ20Xc4HOIfdyfakuGRiLi0mkJabhyAqVmgUI277sCTYnxTp0VFb9mA C5BNlRvH+UDRgNJnrt49nsgon/pIPqGaU9H8FaC+fSLTGGm/4KTmRGQ6r2PmXoQJNj dcrm9OcAQ5feYwm9lIxsVM0IstVjlHV+AMfGya1Pk28YXSlgOQUxDObPDRwlw3XE0d 7KT0zPI0S5bvJdPX+Mi5ronkLJ0m3P9z531F3DabDqy1+kymvYHwfjcR2tzpYN5dWa 6A74qIUWc3mnoXix8izfi7Xx6gXm0tWpv2WhHqFeqqSjqdpptkckuppybyBvS4lIeq CkmfMIO6KmxEA==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduvddrgeefgddulecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecunecujfgurhephffvfhgjufffkfggtgfgofhtsehtjehgtddvtddvnecuhfhrohhmpedfvfhimhcujfgrrhgvfdcuoefvihhmjfgrrhgvsegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqeenucffohhmrghinhepihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdguohhughhrohihvghrrdhushenucfkphepleekrdduledvrddufedtrddvgedtnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopefvjfettffgpdhinhgvthepleekrdduledvrddufedtrddvgedtpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepthhimhhhrghrvgestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvthdprhgtphhtthhopegtrghlshhifhihsehivghtfhdrohhrghenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedt