Re: [Captive-portals] Remediation url for CAPPORT

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 12 January 2020 22:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=i7o8k9sX2jOjkmH0g74gpgvAOu73mF2FiH45KD9hhlk=; b=h+GU83KRu5AXKIW3ArkiHVfiH09T9BSlgbg1cwPJfDFlNUOqRYUOi6BWiuMleZc2qb Tdmf92Zi8qO74Lo7LPQ4z1qWc8uYJVh8+xorXeKH8vUMNL+3/ruggea+XHZ4/9lQCMOM SJBZebz8Q6c8mXXc38u7sznmr76P7k4wC2sGGjebAtFN+nNkuN/jniO0FzzQbPNt8sAT ddxe+tumcmmceCrO0pbZ144ntH07CbOF4IIZbyT2qNbSx4b/VIn1LifiKDnudpsm6Gqf 3At1z00iVEgBH/iHOciK+EwasVpuSbR01Jf8dNrYG3y8nTi5u+a2bhBD9a8y+OmKXlRj zS5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=i7o8k9sX2jOjkmH0g74gpgvAOu73mF2FiH45KD9hhlk=; b=jYeW55pl8rcaPc0jJUQeR98mi12SHFDL34EGW5dIjo6ajCjIZsRXp9jdNOyaRkPTFn K7C2Q7sD3MXG/n4AvNjMhvu8CbZWDXMXed41QNpEg0f0QZDZIfwH9XPakayfSNgnZcoi uV7RRhOSnjqq6+XqxJyfGhfH4RnT8u8DlosYc46vUmKPvEgIaQYtr8zL7VVtgXgR3VPP 4HxZwB+ERk9Qbe4x4NRtCqpTPQ+SYydnx0Ah7OODglhqmDeX743iYR3UR6B1mAm0d1St ldO3Qk3cp3MXwYmxv6QZP0uWSbuxttNSowQrip/ZVjpGPhE0sB4uXGfDo/UhAM0vowsT v73Q==