Re: [Captive-portals] AD review of draft-ietf-capport-api-06

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 27 April 2020 18:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=QDWruiNZLopsgyeInvuwVDLEonApnH2YQgJIVS7Bzcw=; b=bKhEj7rjS8bpBkI2Bm9uKQ56U+4dKabaNTLQQZ4xvUQ/Iaxn3k90UZM8Sx3f6b+tmU zKglPZYponC4vUw15endQBbxckki1xogiJOzQ9IXtSSIZS/uCa8U48xnRBDUyB6lOOro ZHjX4NUCiTA/a6u987+2TcpIaCUYq7qz+RPW76uCch1OBxXtezeXLi0UN2HGpzmNjsc7 HM7eFJudTFl1hK2PvW+3PcgDtN91/buVUr34w1vAHUHd2FnsHw8C1mDBPA8NovHEWC3z +Tc5lu39J2t2PblT0Vd2o/nhYU9P3D6BBnt8GzLnFxjmd5BIEpaLZmvxtszpQBtMDy7o Cwiw==