[Captive-portals] AD review of draft-ietf-capport-api-06

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 24 April 2020 05:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=grblTfjwqYfKgj1v99YQn4TliFtwJkDtYPAKBlaN6Ic=; b=mMaGJ8LJS0qcu0A7/pqP0pkgLa5dLdTZpv7/4gy5b3vSNfQ5Atf3v3IvhdPA24RwRw Qw6IhLM58q4GQg66riKiM5tSuKvvKFwMupCnRTSfRDSVRnfZucdXBx4sPlB74Pv9HqJ2 XV6K7cxw6oBd0YCNCMRSNcVD6DtvqocnPgkNfFQUgqlSZw7xPJJMeYJr8y2hv9LCNVeJ AQu9jS/K3LPUayEip6xZMKry3w90JqK+y/0gfGIE6AWtc24+xTt67Dp+LipwsjILhsst rSFLvRVjoQQe/l8grJLH7ekAPee59KoN6azvcLxhmafJlAU0pASZTmElMLYb2mp94Nwa 9ymQ==