[Captive-portals] AD review of draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis-03

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 24 April 2020 04:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dzZau+MmhgAIW+dEv/tcNBmUMgIxiDFyegDW3VbUM7c=; b=UHihGKrnoDRBQsJm5rgVceH3jYPRRD8ZD4ByLP+b1oG2tv0VRh2LkjADgSRnXkvtep BgpWZDPr0/ZcDdpFerj4HGqpvzNPpxR9JpE8okyNjW5LlbjmZ/JCt9ff4tHCaQ9P7a/f +q0hrrdAEbVI2AJcoAPllY2S82f0qxM5gtxOQN6Z8K3ROSJG/Z0Hk7dbvFOdnTO6glF+ +ljhAo+6A809uDPzpCGvI5sjUSrxKCTvWIQ0rgEw87UIwXYSrWZixUnZRxggglABfnrj Y1EEPemFovI8dvBbWMEzbQHreLbX9Is3ftjsgqKEtBZrQ/CGGiFKbuFx3nMJVgA/pVhL fSkA==