Re: [Captive-portals] AD review of draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis-03

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 29 April 2020 05:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WN1MGwy6HxfdWCHiGyWQ0kReUhlAD2Ik7OdD7Zp/b5E=; b=O6NE9WbLkEEU/ocBiFgRUDTUdJ1OCEv7BIUbb2sAgqycscrv2578Pu/eYGIfnVdjAF iuaDLll/EwI9Fr4SFd1AKR+ctb6VFCoDUxrEChc2wwl6AiP+NEjwsNmfPJTWQ2M1wf7F YCN1LonqS3OPgo92tE3KxOg+LqE+hVB5v7fSaVeAwehUAoTNea/d7ZpOlH99yYy20cs1 aF5XH5ZI9R4N5Z3cEy7RyGxuG7nLXu6aFs1So2cm78dhxAYAhh7/HTBP3DLxPULoRJQM mDQ6LLLCrQy5f//gZ6DWk40izgN9Yx2gx0miOv2xOgBCQHFeZN/V/tIDPhvgX2vSMbo8 DkdA==