Re: [Cbor] [dtn] [EXT] Re: LTC timescale (Re: Question regarding RFC 9171 - How to incorporate "Coordinated Lunar Time")

sburleig.sb@gmail.com Fri, 12 April 2024 15:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712936506; x=1713541306; darn=ietf.org; h=content-language:thread-index:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:message-id:date:subject:in-reply-to:references:cc:to :from:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=9IQbakUWZFlZ+Kn6HSJZBGJODUYUiXFdUfh0It63nys=; b=CAeIjfBJCrG06erUwyjaGow3SqE7T6wuX5SVhiFjS61jPTYSFD9WdLEovMHo/nnYBM FX98fTFmuSp428xRGaihMPJ0F44L0XTktiiYz91ik9+reB8QW1EqLieHPh2t/59HTuQn z6tCq7wBZUfuRPteJa/MhENoZ08VjJ8FnuzhZdpANJKYy4M1W+dBStBCX5InMDxf9gv6 AX1u7zUpfAPZBopAYUBLj74BEq1Z3IGs7Goj2Qs0mNbqVN7Q9w7W9wlsyF6AM/bQwo5B pBKCGEUSkGT6xk6z6IaVmuPfQAXyDXaNch9L6QxreRDGnkTDB2jwacBAeSpgZrqCPnWm Wgng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712936506; x=1713541306; h=content-language:thread-index:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:message-id:date:subject:in-reply-to:references:cc:to :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=9IQbakUWZFlZ+Kn6HSJZBGJODUYUiXFdUfh0It63nys=; b=Jjv0Y/St/juspDRzfJe/fS6XFQQSUHAy04YNfZOBvR+RrQ6wfzyS6cTAmjWhB37n86 DNjNWH0FS5aU74horwCi0rIBacSNNTiaUmfr3yE7RAQ9UIVwho/qIBd66uJce+TX88U3 BkNbSM4YSVzRaxAc+LcV71uFgCzNQjVxr1xNARo68CUBzMo68efznZ/zm5izKoLi9E+s M1E/6tL3maJw1el291R314e1eS08r4HwcDHk9BRdguCtxQNRTO/4/7X6ORnSogEZLaRh SAYVCcPMP4Jt9tM0Npq600XcWBTttv5s2yEDJNsjFpFjxkHeqUBCVDVZUqVJ+S/hObWq 41Nw==