Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-04.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 17 August 2012 19:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=c2V4tAV3UY+BCtvY9hjBUUM7DO3nBdYiaY4VvTkApxo=; b=i5XMwODc3iIVa47C1QXMk0AlcA3ul6FeGuOWvy1/IqSaGHBwjiDJQSW7iJHLYjZkyJ bFSiC09UeLARdDdDbYArEiBO5AV8QswjCgzRJdDlf5dfL6R1LXQdWCDXraaOSO5UtGtA cL+30ZMeGnaiHqnR2ZGKYmqtb2QPDjK1v891Q3puc2PtJt2tIrsuG7db1fFKkc++ljgo G2HZ076txuzoR3BK6KEuwOtyKbjcq7AGXy6X+BKN20hXFvo2nBXa8tV+UbZRTCkw+961 9AHWARb0wK8EzGvywUaPJ66gYJRcQC3YvzQQXdTiji2GjFl+W/HSwHbacwHthyhonnlg kD+w==
References: <20120815145324.17677.46437.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <B7D2A316AA32B6469D9670B6A81B7C2406D3EF@xmb-aln-x07.cisco.com> <502D5125.6000105@labn.net> <B7D2A316AA32B6469D9670B6A81B7C2406D556@xmb-aln-x07.cisco.com> <502D61B8.5050106@labn.net> <5E893DB832F57341992548CDBB333163A631A84710@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <502D6F4D.7020707@labn.net> <B7D2A316AA32B6469D9670B6A81B7C2406D6CC@xmb-aln-x07.cisco.com> <CABP12JzD3yn2k-fDm02-mWs39nFMdGwe5xqmJUJckQqrShLRRQ@mail.gmail.com>