Re: CCAMP 56 agenda

"Adrian Farrel" <afarrel@movaz.com> Sun, 02 March 2003 16:36 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <afarrel@movaz.com>
To: Kireeti Kompella <kireeti@juniper.net>
Cc: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: CCAMP 56 agenda
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 11:36:57 -0500

Kireeti,
The following drafts are candidates for discussion...

GMPLS MIBs
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-00.txt
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-00.txt
I am not particularly keen to say anything on this subject, but perhaps the WG
is owed a statement on the progress (or lack of it).

Crankback
draft-iwata-mpls-crankback-05.txt
Would like to get this draft into a WG even though it has more technical work to
be done.
Rumor has it that inter-area will finally make it onto the CCAMP charter!
The issue of crankback is raised by the ITU in ASON, and this might start to
address their requirements.

Route exclusion
draft-lee-ccamp-rsvp-te-exclude-route-01.txt
Route exclusion is also, perhaps, ripe for consideration. It has application
both in single and multi-area networks.

Cheers,
Adrian