MIBs for GMPLS

"Adrian Farrel" <afarrel@movaz.com> Thu, 15 November 2001 18:34 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <afarrel@movaz.com>
To: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Cc: Tim Hall <TimHall@dataconnection.com>, "Thomas D. Nadeau" <tnadeau@cisco.com>, Edward Harrison <eph@dataconnection.com>, Adrian Farrel <afarrel@movaz.com>, Cheenu Srinivasan <cheenu_srinivasan@hotmail.com>
Subject: MIBs for GMPLS
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:34:31 -0500

Please be aware that we have published four MIBs related to monitoring and managing GMPLS systems.

These may be found at

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-ccamp-gmpls-label-mib-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-00.txt

The TC MIB provides additional Textual Conventions to supplement those in draft-ietf-mpls-tc-mib-02.txt

The Label MIB is entirely new for GMPLS.

The TE and LSR MIBs are based on draft-ietf-mpls-tc-mib-02.txt and draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-06.txt respectively.  Material for the TE MIB was drawn from http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-mpls-gmpls-te-mib-00.txt which should now be seen as obsolete.

We have asked for a slot in the CCAMP WG agenda at the upcoming IETF to present these to you.

Owing to the short timescales there are a few blatant typos that didn't get ironed out (most notably the Abstract in the LSR MIB).

We would welcome all comments and input.

Regards,
Adrian
--
Adrian Farrel