Re: [CCAMP] Working group lastcall:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-08

"Sadler, Jonathan B." <Jonathan.Sadler@tellabs.com> Fri, 11 December 2009 19:50 UTC

From: "Sadler, Jonathan B." <Jonathan.Sadler@tellabs.com>
To: Evelyne Roch <eroch@nortel.com>, Greg Bernstein <gregb@grotto-networking.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 13:49:17 -0600
References: <4B06FB22.8090301@labn.net><5292FFA96EC22A4386067E9DBCC0CD2B838FD38B40@EX-NAP.tellabs-west.tellabsinc.net><4B170AF8.1080900@grotto-networking.com> <D6CB948F7AFD6F4881D4B4F80C8509AA04FD9D82@gaalpa1msgusr7e.ugd.att.com> <90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A029F37B1@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <D6CB948F7AFD6F4881D4B4F80C8509AA04FDA0D0@gaalpa1msgusr7e.ugd.att.com> <90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02A3D2D6@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <4B197A79.1020301@grotto-networking.com> <90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02A3D956@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <4B1E9508.1010502@grotto-networking.com> <90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02BC8AA1@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <4B2025D3.3090208@grotto-networking.com> <90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02BC96A4@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <4B211ED9.30908@grotto-networking.com> <90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02C0F95F@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <4B213E03.70508@grotto-networking.com> <90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02C0FCF9@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <4B214791.3! 050600@gr otto-networking.com> <90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02C0FE01@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US