Re: [CCAMP] Working group lastcall:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-08

"BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS)" <db3546@att.com> Mon, 14 December 2009 19:57 UTC

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:57:18 -0500
References: <4B06FB22.8090301@labn.net><5292FFA96EC22A4386067E9DBCC0CD2B838FD38B40@EX-NAP.tellabs-west.tellabsinc.net><4B170AF8.1080900@grotto-networking.com><D6CB948F7AFD6F4881D4B4F80C8509AA04FD9D82@gaalpa1msgusr7e.ugd.att.com><90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A029F37B1@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com><D6CB948F7AFD6F4881D4B4F80C8509AA04FDA0D0@gaalpa1msgusr7e.ugd.att.com><90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02A3D2D6@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com><4B197A79.1020301@grotto-networking.com><90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02A3D956@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com><4B1E9508.1010502@grotto-networking.com><90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02BC8AA1@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com><4B2025D3.3090208@grotto-networking.com><90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02BC96A4@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com><4B211ED9.30908@grotto-networking.com><90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02C0F95F@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com><4B213E03.70508@grotto-networking.com><90243C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02C0FCF9@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com><4B214791.3! 050600@gr otto -network ing.com><902 43C8A881F8D419D855264D9636F3A02C0FE01@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <5292FFA96EC22A4386067E9DBCC0CD2B83911861A2@EX-NAP.tellabs-west.tellabsinc.net>