RE: IESG comments on generalize MPLS documents

Lou Berger <lberger@movaz.com> Mon, 23 September 2002 21:24 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:24:36 -0400
To: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
From: Lou Berger <lberger@movaz.com>
Subject: RE: IESG comments on generalize MPLS documents
Cc: "Berger, Lou" <lberger@movaz.com>, "Ccamp-wg (E-mail)" <ccamp@ops.ietf.org>

Bert, the IESG web site says:
SUB JUN 5 Generalized MPLS - Signaling Functional Description (Proposed
Standard)
   draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-09.txt
  Token: bwijnen
  Note: New revision needed
   Generalized MPLS Signaling - CR-LDP Extensions (Proposed Standard)
   draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-cr-ldp-07.txt
   Generalized MPLS Signaling - RSVP-TE Extensions (Proposed Standard)
   draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-08.txt

Given that we issued new revs almost 1 month ago and there's been no
additional comments, what's need to progress the documents?

Thanks,
Lou

PS Never heard from the security ADs and the reference you gave relates to
TCP and is appropriate for LDP, but not RSVP.