[CCAMP] 2nd WG Last Call comments on ospf-g709v3 (editorial only)

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Fri, 14 June 2013 20:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:31:42 -0400
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: CCAMP <ccamp@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: [CCAMP] 2nd WG Last Call comments on ospf-g709v3 (editorial only)

Hi,
	The following are comments as part of my LC review of
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-06.  Note that I'm the document
shepherd, see RFC 4858 for more information.

Please see
http://tools.ietf.org/idnits?url=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-06.txt
for line numbers used in this message.

The draft needs to be nit free before being passed to the IESG. The
following nits show in the above URL:
  Miscellaneous warnings:

  == Using lowercase 'not' together with uppercase 'MUST', 'SHALL',
'SHOULD',
     or 'RECOMMENDED' is not an accepted usage according to RFC 2119.
Please
     use uppercase 'NOT' together with RFC 2119 keywords (if that is
what you
     mean).

     Found 'MUST not' in this paragraph:

     - Unreserved Bandwidth (32 bits): This field indicates the
     Unreserved Bandwidth at a particular priority level.  This field
MUST be
     set to the bandwidth, in bits/s in IEEE floating point format,
available
     at the indicated Signal Type for a particular priority level.  One
field
     MUST be present for each bit set in the Priority field, and is
ordered to
     match the Priority field. Fields MUST not be present for priority
levels
     that are not indicated in the Priority field.This field is REQUIRED for
     Type 2 (variable container) TLVs, and MUST NOT be used for Type 1 TLVs.

  -- The document date (April 4, 2013) is 71 days in the past.  Is this
     intentional?

  Checking references for intended status: Proposed Standard

     (See RFCs 3967 and 4897 for information about using normative