Re: [CCAMP] Follow up to routing area reorg

"Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com> Fri, 29 August 2014 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7165; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1409329891; x=1410539491; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=COA+YYTsNFcPrFGRabF4UH8ixk9op47CuA7V0mwd/AQ=; b=BtlYDMRUMfdRZXYDmMkn9VpBcRZqeD+AY4MTejG8vOEgHWyjA2TGncQI Irsi7gQlPrc+VQ0UcRw3ylsN2xJkWcsVJv5Q6Anr4YMl1bOT4ikiCgXcn msEYxX1oGDqWd0Y0MWIE7WHE4+wXlP2kC0TNm/HcDRV0n4p1hOZp+48EC Q=;