Re: [Cellar] 2020-04-28 VIRTUAL INTERIM AGENDA (TOMORROW, TUESDAY)

Jerome Martinez <jerome@mediaarea.net> Tue, 28 April 2020 08:15 UTC

To: cellar@ietf.org
From: Jerome Martinez <jerome@mediaarea.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 10:15:37 +0200
X-VR-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduhedriedugddtudcutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucfqggfjpdevjffgvefmvefgnecuuegrihhlohhuthemucehtddtnecunecujfgurhepuffvfhfhkffffgggjggtgfesthekredttdefheenucfhrhhomheplfgvrhhomhgvucforghrthhinhgviicuoehjvghrohhmvgesmhgvughirggrrhgvrgdrnhgvtheqnecukfhppedtrddtrddtrddtpdekgedrudegfedrudehvddrudejkeenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepmhhouggvpehsmhhtphdqohhuthdphhgvlhhopehplhgrhigvrhejheekrdhhrgdrohhvhhdrnhgvthdpihhnvghtpedtrddtrddtrddtpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepjhgvrhhomhgvsehmvgguihgrrghrvggrrdhnvghtpdhrtghpthhtoheptggvlhhlrghrsehivghtfhdrohhrgh