Re: [Cfrg] Recent SM2 and SM3 drafts update

"Blumenthal, Uri - 0558 - MITLL" <uri@ll.mit.edu> Wed, 19 February 2014 13:07 UTC

From: "Blumenthal, Uri - 0558 - MITLL" <uri@ll.mit.edu>
To: "'shenshuo@cnnic.cn'" <shenshuo@cnnic.cn>, "'cfrg@irtf.org'" <cfrg@irtf.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 08:07:28 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [Cfrg] Recent SM2 and SM3 drafts update

Sean,

Are there (free :) reference implementations available?

TNX!

P.S. I wonder why China and Russia went with their own ECC digital signature standards rather than embracing ECDSA :).
--
Regards,
Uri Blumenthal                            Voice: (781) 981-1638

Web:  http://www.ll.mit.edu/CST/

MIT LL Root CA:

 <https://www.ll.mit.edu/labcertificateauthority.html>