[Cfrg] publishing drafts (was: Re: [CFRG] Safecurves v Brainpool / Rigid v Pseudorandom)

David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com> Tue, 14 January 2014 20:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16070; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389733002; x=1390942602; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=ofbWCYRO6t3DK9cHTNuLjaEJrNY0J4E0Q87mBYJPOus=; b=FbdXQYfoxSEzYegr3jnCOZyhiL3yNvtAx7y42qwEELlHbGD5QPxLphds dqhNgEQsmkDpQ2JiS/ajxcjdda49x72aT3HqWNFNjtRWFRMFVijqRrMcO h9oZ42CSmfS5D38/e+4ddrGWPJ+DBDWbuNybHsma8762uW/ZDFOXMP19c A=;