Re: [CGA-EXT] New Version for draft-krishnan-csi-proxy-send-00

"Jean-Michel Combes" <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com> Wed, 18 June 2008 18:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=T/PJAsoGAChAM9FSZZQnu6czGh2DsQwfAQEr5m/OV0E=; b=SPCZKRkYRBbOkrzSbzPrvb5qaugu24qSjUsPLa9uLTixduZcnS3HvZrGjF+4bTw04w vf4cBXW89XsUMz7HdnIMfaPC5kIrvRjRZ34sTPcNQbwDqiPg9QvQyNpCZF4AZs/HslDL O8fA8PcxTD+BTVRvp77CXREnd+EqV1STYlelU=