Re: [CGA-EXT] New Version for draft-krishnan-csi-proxy-send-00

Julien Laganier <julien.IETF@laposte.net> Thu, 19 June 2008 08:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date :user-agent:cc:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id:sender; bh=7cGjh34VIMqOky2a/YYxNNsGd97ax7BKkcqizpso2pI=; b=ALfnMpdTUs2hbZ6akC6hlhd5cunfPfnVHNfLEOPhCeBa2jT/OJIebHzOlqfbvgFa1z YCp/mRMw0O/Wt8Pm40zrPd+iqUrMvshtVCYisGCJGPAEsVxl7LMjGPfAteEsKQTyUvwQ 0IrPiXusL2QCCqe4X1ysj4lvQSlonzSV2CWeM=