Fwd: draft-ietf-tn3270e-luname-print-02.txt

"Robert G. Moskowitz" <0003858921@mcimail.com> Mon, 21 February 1994 13:35 UTC

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 1994 07:14:00 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Robert G. Moskowitz" <0003858921@mcimail.com>
Subject: Fwd: draft-ietf-tn3270e-luname-print-02.txt
To: Multiple recipients of list TN3270E <TN3270E@list.nih.gov>

Here is the message I sent to our ADs.

I will take the blame for any complications on the last call designation,
even though I did not specify how I wanted the last call to go, as I should
have.

Since I was unaware of SHARE (it is rare for anyone from Chrysler to go) I
will extend the review call of draft-ietf-tn3270e-enhancements-03.txt until
Mar 2nd.

Bob