Re: [clue] a few issues on data model draft

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Wed, 01 August 2012 14:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=+tY+klrJbHUQ1Pl/Cm5AXyEpjaNbY8ycsftzx24gIgo=; b=i1w7ppmvEgMv9voQhK3hLUt60D1UnCRkkO+kCr0pNG/MCAaM0ydEgEcPKwoEcH+uKb 0/KmVAGkNoYciVZ2I33JzUhwXXqyJKjZLK9VKsUMJ5k7m57we2/bsNtEuwRRqjwZ3H4b N/jhUEG0GBuaDgMoEhyBdPLMLyWnAf1pGTQbJalNcdNn9ePZhWA1iwdMD4u8D8l3+jG0 oVNpdlL7FNZgPv8vWE9Fqt6V4v0HU7QQQHcNilb7CwU0L5WN/WlDbKdyb7cxPreCI+NQ aaKV/C/G/PMONJwOnnSPfSW0qRSgoxjl0b0zHMgIyJaZpafDaMNYlAyYiHj2OXtc3/ta a95Q==