Re: [clue] a few issues on data model draft

Andrew Pepperell <apeppere@gmail.com> Wed, 01 August 2012 13:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=os/bkKNiUAo6QczOIAN7Jiee3Bex6S4it/uvSljmvcY=; b=V3+/Jqt+v1x6JMc5TWSdvMR6JXg2/NvlojGoXD5mFxZVN14j1ZQd8IplR5hb3eDO12 2y+h3JXbLPTp8aGdoe1oFpvytlYyHqelvz7o1djCvHIBqv2Ew5xKoH5OgWnVavlsGa+c Vyv90mcpH7XXznPajl4Q+kcL7g3vCo4jedt0rlXia25a+0wrInS3L3O8PuEnQz32GP22 BrRNO77CtVffE399NDH9fW4Bgr6E4NPZTlMaRoeB6lwY2ZXZi49ttqLUlWqcSo5IGmfF Cpjca4m1K/0tbqL1yaY/yEupaI8Q7O1eZ0cdcIH7ug9rl1a2DnxWQToEAm2SkC/sw9AR cEwg==