Re: [clue] a few issues on data model draft

Andy Pepperell <apeppere@gmail.com> Thu, 02 August 2012 08:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=uU7oxwAC7zNlnY58v8jbSt0DcGuG+J0m9Rme6qv3+Nw=; b=hhetKnHBwJ7h5vclOgIIrNS5L+ghi7d1BHCrZ6hALw3C7mMv+dC4e4SYdBTkp683p/ Jz2sXQ1/akvHITUuBcQUnL9KKmWb04REx6fLxhYnAjlb6A9+EMekx/DVdzJkyQxCjIL/ VKtSooDJBdxqe9E1bbyUD+EB+0iPyhvLrCt+zW82+1n7Uw7wVO8PgY6+KTpg8vl/5HSQ 7Fu0VfLydSda8mcoeusoWAQeY40hvGCNFouvJtMWsGVexgwjTKSlO9QTTy0JpErcDXAR YQnSGlIDtn7sBACAvGs14Z6SORnucm0notBHtdycE+8p+kE6ApbcRQzXh1M+lflkZnpP OSqg==