Re: [clue] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-06.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 05 December 2013 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=BsyoqH3trlMavzJnoRR2YqnO3R2wCamZ0kIa1QNrMss=; b=SYLM6dswORPdMVVv301kOLkxOlf0/xKk+9gNxtVSAmlCdDEHwvU4YYqKiQNN9zDRzC fUGSdWQpJLjpKYIgQRvzR3/zrBpocdlsVslk040mZ7iHzKC9sqHzkxkJNKOtFDL5tkJT nC9W9TGHxnHElOsmxmCJxUO4m8Fj98+k7bWh6fRA9L3qSGephaBrxF7qqgAkiQ2eryn0 U6UxE1P33QN8gu8OUbmLAwjoaNP/AsZnUcjRTk2tYW3yykELSyN52iSkfh/DlUdU8O1f q8FkLnHhNnAhzJ96gqpZlaL1mp6GbmdlRrJxgbeK1F6w9RQZ78P6zO7lTfWVJzM7R1qD rT5w==
References: <9904FB1B0159DA42B0B887B7FA8119CA12943EA9@AZ-FFEXMB04.global.avaya.com> <528E3706.1000102@alum.mit.edu> <CAHBDyN7TEMfqZPrpgOeGDrWa-=9NDEeeZp9PQhoLXc0sawT4wA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMC7SJ5Tq9XoDt=U2AWOQsQ6mB-fcP9BeXDmzA8KurC8e2zkZQ@mail.gmail.com> <49E45C59CA48264997FEBFB29B6BC2D6046A2945@CRPMBOXPRD07.polycom.com> <00C069FD01E0324C9FFCADF539701DB3BBF00349@sc9-ex2k10mb1.corp.yaanatech.com> <CAHBDyN58XkDzMwSDyaNjKjViDr+pGxpWZ1EvJuL56j5TPKmNVQ@mail.gmail.com> <00C069FD01E0324C9FFCADF539701DB3BBF01ECB@sc9-ex2k10mb1.corp.yaanatech.com>