Re: [clue] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-06.txt

Stephen Botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Wed, 27 November 2013 22:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=+2WM/ouzJLoWZ6Xoz/6bmMEmn+Al6uG+VSUGV0GB3K8=; b=tOcYOT5biZZ2YJTg71ZvoLkzeMYuRyyONpDeK2y6T3IoWdinWm4uLxLWlwMwnLVQCU cgOO52a15OY5PuLf+RVS+4jAdmNyZJcDbfl7XU7KsEJfUDAnDKo1RNDQ8RuGX3wN/rPv nCGRPhHpc8Qi+bXPyjzUA/+AK1fsPuD2yQP+I/M22LfP1rY/Qzduebk4+Q3Fb6osYmGM dEqqqG1PMAGSYuvLPV3YvWJgdTjAuPy+k7q17EzfcOPLLhRTTksGDQkMZtuciwzDcXQ0 VsA9gc7on5zIhXZ4lNL/oRww+YkhXHeqDvDS0ZX8qXBY91FKkCZyLwsEh+M7NUoa8R+5 pT8g==